By Lauren James | 10th July 2014
The family of actor John Wayne is suing Duke University over the use of the actor's nickname, "The Duke," in a trademark for alcoholic drinks. John Wayne Enterprises, which is run by the Wayne family,...
Tagged in this article - John Wayne
- Featured Articles
- 'Interstellar' is Coming: But What Is a Black Hole, Exactly?
- A Week In Movies: Premieres With Brad Pitt And Daniel Radcliffe In London, Maggie Smith And Toby Jones On Set, Trailers For A Vampire Comedy And Two Big Franchise Sequels
- Brad Pitt And Co Head Back To WWII With 'Fury'
- Ouch! 'Serena' Is Big Misfire for Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lawrence
- AMC Bolsters Roster with $200 Million Purchase of BBC America
- Popular Artists