Jackson's Spirit 'Contacted' In Seance - Comments and Message Board

lmiky's picture

lmiky

I don't know what to say,i just do't know,but all i can say is MICHAEL just rest in peace,we love you sooooooooooooooooo much,more than words can tell.
1322488072

amg's picture

amg

"Michael's voice is telling me all the time.."Whatever happennnnns...dont let go off my hannnnd.."When I wake up I hear him say.."You are not alone Im here for youuuuuu..
1322488072

SWB's picture

SWB

First of all, if this report is true, then I can understand that Karen and Lisa have such deep grief that they would seek comfort. But, no occult source will give them genuine comfort over the loss of beloved Michael. Michael is resting as in sleep (finally) and not conscious of anything. He is not communicating with the living, but devils are and they are deceiving Karen and Lisa (again, if this report is to be believed). There is plenty (talking about true stuff, not the lies)that can be known about Michael and the Jackson family because they have shared their lives with the world. But, for the secret stuff, that comes from so-called psychics channeling information from devil spirit beings (demons if you prefer), not from Michael. We will see and hear Michael again in the glory of eternity one day. But not here and not now. That hope is the genuine comfort for our broken hearts. The devil is a liar. Don't be deceived.
1322488073

Alice TOMA's picture

Alice TOMA

Michael Jackson is the all time King of Pop, Music, Dance, Peace and Love.Forever LOVE forever.Being to good and to kind...
1322488073

MichaelPureSoul's picture

MichaelPureSoul

All I know is this needs to be removed, it was stolen, they did not share this with the media, so please be respectful. I hope you get sued for this.
1322488073

cautious's picture

cautious

My only comment here is the same as my commen elsewhere.Let Michael Jackson rest. What was not understood in life will be revealed someday.
1322488073

heyjude's picture

heyjude

According to medium and clairvoyant James Van Praagh, a medium is able to become completely receptive to the higher frequency or energies on which spirit people vibrate. A medium can hear thoughts, voices or mental impressions from the spirit world. The spirits communicate by their emotions and not in any language. He can bridge the gap between 2 planes of existence. That of the living and that of the dead. Kind of like Whoopi Goldberge in the movie "Ghost". "When someone is alone and overwhelmed by grief, life seems over. But, when I'm able to help teach someone to make contact with a loved one, their grief and loneliness disappears and proper closure can take place." Van Praagh has written several books on this, "Talking to Heaven", a medium's message of life after death. "Heaven and Earth", making the psychic connection, "Healing Grief" and "Ghosts Among Us" is the newest one. He also developed and is the co-producer of "Ghost Whisperer" starring Jennifer Love Hewitt. On his website www.vanpraagh.com. he answers: How can I find peace from the grief I am experiencing from the loss of my loved one? Though the grief process is painful, it is a part of the experience of life that we all inevitably go through. We all will feel the loss of someone we love. We must realize we will survive. This survival begins through reading, meditation and spiritual support. Understand that the power is within you to find the answers or peace you seek. You don't need to go through me to express your feelings to your loved one. You have that ability yourself. Simply sit down and say out loud what is in your heart as if they were physically with you. Or perhaps write a letter to them. They hear you. They are with you. Always.
1322488074

RMQ's picture

RMQ

HONEY PLEASE, ME TOO I TALK TO MICHAEL EVERYDAY! I SING TO HIM I HAVE HE'S PICTURES AND BOOKS ALL OVER MY HOUSE! SO YES MICHAEL ALSO SINGS TOOOOO MEEEEEE TOO!
1322488075

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

It is not for us to know what happens after death.....It will be revealed to us after we are no longer living, not now......It is not healthy for people to indulge in this kind of speculation......
1322488075

Tamzen's picture

Tamzen

how about next time one of your tabloid buddies pick things from her facebook page make sure its information on how AEG screwed MJ and are not profiting off him! enough with all the tabloid sensationalism!!!
1322488075

Tamzen's picture

Tamzen

how about next time one of your tabloid buddies pick things from her facebook page make sure its information on how AEG screwed MJ and are NOW profiting off him! enough with all the tabloid sensationalism!!!
1322488075

mjlover4life's picture

mjlover4life

I don't know what to make of this story. I think for those of us that truly love and admire MJ, we just want to know that he is at peace in heaven with God where no-one can ever hurt him. I'm not comfortable hearing that he wants to appologize for things that he has done. It makes me feel like he's not at peace. Weather it's true or not, MJ needs to know that with love comes forgiveness. His slate is wiped clean for those who truly loved him. Appologies are not necessary...we know his heart was good, pure & full of love. I love you & miss you so much, R.I.P.
1322488077

leave mj alone already!!!!'s picture

leave mj alone ...

one thing are all of you babies. ok you're telling me mj's spirit came to lisa marie presly. i don't think so. these are just one of those stupid tabloids.
1322488081

stevie's picture

stevie

Michael is in the spirit world now, he only knows LOVE, he can not remember this lifetime.As to his Soul Mate, I doubt it was Lisa or Karen, however they may have been soul connections from a past life, his true Soul Mate would have loved him uncondionaly,they never crossed paths, if they had of he would have been more settled in this lifetime.
1322488136