Jackson's Friend To Tell All About Superstar In New Book - Comments and Message Board

shell517nj's picture

shell517nj

Anything for Money!
1322489547

canderson's picture

canderson

WHATS NEXT? I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF THESE TELL ALL BOOKS ABOUT MICHAEL. IT SEEMS THAT EVEYONE IS ENJOYING MAKING MONEY OFF HIS DEATH. WHAT A COUNTRY.
1322489548

sweetcancer's picture

sweetcancer

I agree with the first 2 comments...to many tell all books for money being made...if MJ wanted the world to know everything about his personal he would have wrote another book. At this point I wouldn't beLIEve a word of what is being said from these vultures and thieves that were all ways at his back... So shameless!!!!!
1322489548

L.o.v.e.MJ's picture

L.o.v.e.MJ

I totally agree with you guys.
1322489548

mjlover4life's picture

mjlover4life

(quote) "I hope the tone will provide fans with an "uplifting and definitive" account of Jackson and his "terribly scarred" experience of fame!(end quote)" Michael was a very private person. I'm sick & tired of HATERS'DISSING him. As much as he demanded his privacy & would not be happy with this if he were still alive, I hope that the information in this book can show the world how amazing and wonderful he really was. Weve lost a priceless gem.'
1322489548

Cat lady 9's picture

Cat lady 9

After seeing the Cascio's on Oprah, I know they have MJ's best interests at heart (unlike that fat bitch Oprah) and look forward to reading what he has to say. Anything positive by MJ's friends is most welcome.
1322489548

Kerry Hennigan's picture

Kerry Hennigan

The words 'tell all' and 'lift the lid' sound like a media beat up to me. If one of the Cascios is going to write about Michael, I think it is something that we will appreciate reading... not like some of the other books by so-called friends or associates, who, unlike the Cascios, did not bother to stick around when things were tough for Michael. I, for one, am not going to be losing any sleep worrying what this might might contain... I think it will be very sympathetic to MJ. I hope so, anyway.
1322489549

marsiedots's picture

marsiedots

What a bunch of leaches, that's all I can say...he can't even rest in peace with people still having their hands in his pocket. WE don't need to read it...we know who Michael Jackson was, a caring, misunderstood, loving soul, with the biggest heart of all times. I love you Michael.
1322489549

RMQ's picture

RMQ

MICHAEL YOU ARE THE BEST THAT HAS EVER HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD! PEOPLE LIKE YOU COME EVERY 100 YEARS AND MAYBE NEVER! BUT YOU ARE BACK WERE YOU BELONG ANYWAY...THE ANGELS NEED IT YOU MORE THAN THIS UGLY WORLD OF HATE WE LIVE IN.LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MUCH.
1322489550

Micheal-Jackson -Fan's picture

Micheal-Jackson -Fan

How can they do this to Michael Jackson. Please you gold diggers leave him alone let his memory be pure. I hope the Deathhoax site is true and he is alive and he come back and destroys all of his so-called friends. Maybe his oldest son should sue
1322489552

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

MICHAEL JACKSON the one and only BEST of the BEST WORLD WIDE LOVED BY HI DEDICATED FANS.........
1322489555

Cool A's picture

Cool A

I am not trying to be ignorant with the MJ fans because the Lord knows how much I love MJ. He was a true Angel of light while he was hear with us and I am glad that he is with God and the Angels now and I hope he can rest amid of what is going on with the murders trial and his grieving family. I pray that he has some peace. If everybody is tired of everyone trying to make money off MJ then the solution is, STOP BUYING EVERYTHING THAT IS RELEASED. STOP BUYING EVERYTHING. STOP! WHEN THE MONEY STOPS ROLLING IN THEY WILL EVENTUALLY STOP PUTTING THINGS OUT THERE FOR YOU TO BUY, but as long as everybody keeps buying everything that every Tom, Dick, and Harry puts out there, you will continue to help the vultures make money off MJ. The vultures know that the fans want MJ stuff so they will keep putting it out there for you to buy.I do want to buy the book that Mrs. Katherine released and I will buy the unreleased songs as they become available, but that will be it.I sure pray that you are resting MJ and that you have peace now. I miss you so much and I can't wait to meet you in Heaven!
1322489556