Jackson Having A 'Difficult Time' Since Son's Death - Comments and Message Board

zen2580's picture

zen2580

Dr conrad murray is guilty and should be on death row as far as I am concerned !!! HE SHOULD NEVER PRACTICE MEDICINE AGAIN !!!! he has broke more than one law and has committed murder!!! where are the security tapes ?? we fans want the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489604

sweetcancer's picture

sweetcancer

God bless you Katherine...may you have the strength and courage to see this threw to the end so you and the children can have some sort of peace in your life! A mothers love for her child never dies!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489548

marsiedots's picture

marsiedots

You go Miss Katherine...you have support from all of his fans...I hope God gives you the strength to get through the trial, and we are wrapping our arms around you and supporting you with love.God bless you for your heart, he loved you, and your heart is as good as your sons. I love you Michael.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489549

Lady Robyn's picture

Lady Robyn

I KNOW JUST HOW SHE FEELS! EVERY TIME I SEE HIS PUG MUG FACE, I WANNA PUNCH IT! HE MAKES ME SICK! ACTUALLY, PHYSICALLY SICK! (Now what kind of doctor is that?)
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489550

Micheal-Jackson -Fan's picture

Micheal-Jackson -Fan

Hang in there Mother Jackson your son's fan love you too.Please tell the truth about what is going on
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489552

gorgeous2k7's picture

gorgeous2k7

Katherine I really admire u a lot for being there for your grandchildren. I hoped you find peace and closure. I'm your son biggest fan. I love you all and take care.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322489553

Cool A's picture

Cool A

Mrs. Katherine I wish peace for you and your family and I ask God to put his arms around you and comfort you. I can only imagine how you must feel. MJ's death brought me to my knees and I have not been able to get up as of yet. I never had a chance to meet him and I was going to try to meet him but the murderer took that away from me. MJ was and forever will be my favorite entertainer and I hate how the world treated him. I love MJ so much and the world just isn't the same without him here. I never got to meet MJ but he felt like a member of my family and I hate that he is gone and I will never wish him back here. The media put him through so much and I am glad that he is with God in Heaven away from the BS that he endured.God please be with Mrs. Katherine and the children. Give them strength and your support.I love you MJ!
Import Source: