Jackass Stunt Leaves Drunk Fan With Badly Burned Genitals
A 20-year-old Minnesota man suffered serious burns to his hands and genitals when his attempts to copy a JACKASS movie stunt backfired.
JARED ANDERSON suffered second-degree burns after a pal sprayed him with lighter fluid and set him on fire after the pair watched a similar stunt in the Jackass film.
Anderson's friend, 43-year-old RANDELL PETERSON, has been charged with felony battery and first-degree reckless endangerment.
Anderson allegedly volunteered for the stunt while drunk, after watching the film with friends, including Peterson.
Peterson faces up to 10 years in prison if convicted of the charges against him.