27th February 2012
Following on from their initial line up announcement, Live At Leeds have revealed loads more bands and artists, bringing the total to over 100 live acts at the festival. Joining headliners Marina And The Diamonds;...
Tagged in this article - Live At Leeds, Marina And The Diamonds, Los Campesinos, Ladyhawke, The Subways, The Enemy, Dog Is Dead, Ghostpoet, Lianne La Havas, Example, Wretch 32, The Pigeon Detectives, Charli Xcx, Chew Lips, Dan Mangan, Ellen And The Escapades, Fran Rodgers, Grass House, Gross Magic, Holy State, Howler, Iliketrains, Jake Bugg, Jakwob, Jamie N Commons, Karima Francis, Lucy Rose, Niki And The Dove, Reverend And The Makers, Spector, Swiss Lips, Team Me, The Chevin, Turbowolf, Two Wounded Birds
- Featured Articles
- After A Rocky Start, Can Alex & Sierra Recover With Their New Album?
- Telluride Festival 2014 Line-up Could Include 'Best Picture' Oscar Winner
- Diana Beard Quits 'Great British Bake Off' After Baked-Alaska-Gate
- Robert Downey Jr: "Guardians of the Galaxy is the Best Marvel Movie Ever"
- Man Who Accused Bryan Singer of Sexual Abuse Drops Legal Action