By Joe Wilde | 21st October 2012
With Paranormal Activity 4 currently atop the weekend Box Office in the US, the horror franchise has proved that it can still bring in an audience. But is there really any need for a Paranormal...
Tagged in this article - Henry Joost
- Featured Articles
- After A Rocky Start, Can Alex & Sierra Recover With Their New Album?
- Telluride Festival 2014 Line-up Could Include 'Best Picture' Oscar Winner
- Diana Beard Quits 'Great British Bake Off' After Baked-Alaska-Gate
- Robert Downey Jr: "Guardians of the Galaxy is the Best Marvel Movie Ever"
- Man Who Accused Bryan Singer of Sexual Abuse Drops Legal Action