12th December 2011
Australian actor Harold Hopkins has died, aged 67.The Gallipoli star passed away at a hospice in Sydney on Sunday (11Dec11) after a battle with mesothelioma, an asbestos-related cancer. Hopkins, who started his career as a...
Tagged in this article - Harold Hopkins
- Featured Articles
- Robin Williams Cremated, Ashes Scattered In San Francisco Bay
- Katie Holmes Does Not Think Tom Cruise Marriage Sabotaged Acting Career: "You Have Dry Spells"
- Zac Efron and Michelle Rodriguez Reportedly End Unlikely Romance
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon 'are to split'
- NFL suggests artists pay to perform at Superbowl Halftime Show