By Michael West | 25th June 2013
Bobby (Blue) Bland, the balladeer whose sophisticated style modernized the blues, has died at his home in Germantown, near Memphis, aged 83. Bobby's death was confirmed his son Rodd, who played drums in his band....
- Featured Articles
- Can Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper Recreate Oscar Magic in 'Serena'? [Trailer]
- Want to Know How to Remove U2's 'Songs of Innocence' from iTunes?
- George Clooney is Deserved Recipient of Golden Globes' Lifetime Achievement
- Robin Thicke Lied about Writing 'Blurred Lines', "I Was High and Drunk"
- Kate Hudson Talks The "Real Journey" Marrying Matt Bellamy