By Elinor Cosgrave | 7th August 2013
George Duke, the American jazz musician, died in L.A. on Monday (August 5th). His cause of death has been confirmed by his family, as reported by the Washington Post, as chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. He was...
- Featured Articles
- After A Rocky Start, Can Alex & Sierra Recover With Their New Album?
- Telluride Festival 2014 Line-up Could Include 'Best Picture' Oscar Winner
- Diana Beard Quits 'Great British Bake Off' After Baked-Alaska-Gate
- Robert Downey Jr: "Guardians of the Galaxy is the Best Marvel Movie Ever"
- Man Who Accused Bryan Singer of Sexual Abuse Drops Legal Action