By Elinor Cosgrave | 7th August 2013
George Duke, the American jazz musician, died in L.A. on Monday (August 5th). His cause of death has been confirmed by his family, as reported by the Washington Post, as chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. He was...
- Featured Articles
- Bono Announces U2 Tour Plans For Next Year And Defends ‘Songs of Innocence’ iTunes Launch
- From Pussycat Doll To Grizabella: Nicole Scherzinger To Make West End Debut In ‘Cats’ Revival
- Nicki Minaj Announced As Host For 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards In Glasgow
- James Marsden Opens Up About Being The Movie Industry's Pretty Boy
- John Cusack Brands Hollywood A "Whorehouse" Where "People Go Mad"
- Popular Artists