By Michael West | 5th February 2013
The pre-Oscars luncheon is clearly the favourite event for the Academy nominees. They get to feel important and respected, they get to sip good coffee before slurping down great champagne, they get to talk to...
- Featured Articles
- Nicki Minaj Announced As Host For 2014 MTV Europe Music Awards In Glasgow
- James Marsden Opens Up About Being The Movie Industry's Pretty Boy
- John Cusack Brands Hollywood A "Whorehouse" Where "People Go Mad"
- Ben Affleck Wants To Keep The Batsuit Once Filming For 'Batman v Superman' Is Complete
- Brad Pitt's praise for Shia LaBeouf
- Popular Artists