Heidi Fleiss - Fleiss Escapes House Fire
Hollywood madam HEIDI FLEISS escaped injury on Thursday (25Nov10) after her Nevada house caught on fire.
A blaze was sparked at Fleiss' residence in Pahrump, a town about 60 miles (96.56 kilometres) outside of Las Vegas, on the morning of America's Thanksgiving holiday.
The fire was put out and no injuries were reported, according to TMZ.com.
A neighbour tells the website Fleiss had recently installed something in her fireplace, and the blaze is thought to have originated from the same room.