Fascinating Fact 9293 - Comments and Message Board

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

So much for that!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488455

Bodhi's picture

Bodhi

"Morphine" by Michael Jackson: Demerol, Demerol, o God he's taking Demerol. Demerol, Demerol, o my o God it's Demerol.Why didn't Ozzy call the song "Propofol"?: Propofol, propofol, o God he's taking propofol. Propofol, propofol, o my o God it's propofol. Euuuuuuuuuuuw!And then there goes the drums.And with the subtitle "Peter Pan is dead".No offence to everybody. It is just a fact of life. It is samsara. The painfull rebirth of life.Ohm mani padme hum. Ohm mani padme hum. Ohm mani padme hum.Ohm mani padme hum.Ohm tare tutare tare. Ohm tare tutare tare. Ohm tare tutare tare.Ohm tare tutare tare.Ohm shanti. Namaste.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488455

Tonya MJ's picture

Tonya MJ

Bodhi,how can you be so insensible about Michael Jackson's 'Morphine'song?? Can you hear it's a loud cry for help?? I doubt you can even understand what He means,so please just shut up and translate,in English for us all,the last part of your silly comment. Thank you. Tonya MJ
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488456

mjlover4life's picture

mjlover4life

I just love Michael Jackson's true fans. They're very caring & they speak their minds. I like Ozzy as a person cause he's strange & funny. I've never heard his music though. I hope that this song is not disrespecting Michael in any way.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488457

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY IN A SONG, MICHAEL'S FANS WILL NOT TOLERATE ANYTHING DEROGATORY CONCERNING MICHAEL REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488458

RMQ's picture

RMQ

YOU! BODHI OR WHAT EVER YOUR NAME IS,SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU DONT MAKE ANY SENSE YOU ARE ONE CRAZY BITCH! KIND OF COOKU IN THE HEAD, WEIRDO! DON'T BE WRITING ANYTHING ON THIS SECTION IS ONLY FOR MICHAELS FANS! GET A LIFE!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488459

Billie Jean's picture

Billie Jean

awwwiiiieee.....so sweet of him.....may god bless him.......anyway all MJ fans can email me....i m alwayzz der for yu...u can alwyzz count on me......buh haters stay away....heres my email guyzz ' fanofmj.disha@gmail.com '....thnxx....luv ya'll....may god bless ya'll.....PEACE....♥♥♥
Import Source: