By Joe Wilde | 12th October 2012
Barbra Streisand is now half-way through her triumphant homecoming, having performed to a sell-out audience at Brooklyn’s Barclays Centre for the first time last night (October 11, 2012). The screen, stage and studio superstar will...
Tagged in this article - Barbra Streisand, Barbara Walters, Jimmy Fallon, Sting, Katie Couric, Woody Allen, Michael Douglas, Michael Bloomberg, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Elliott Gould
- Featured Articles
- Dark Drama 'The Riot Club' Is Never Dull, But Lacks Bite
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Set for Channel 4 'Cyber Bullying' Drama
- Ben Whishaw Lands Starring Role in BBC Thriller 'London Spy'
- Adam Duritz Of Counting Crows Talks Of Liberation, Fun And Childhood Fascinations
- Johnny Depp Joins Ryan Adams for Danzig Cover in London [Video]
- Popular Artists