Elizabeth's Dance Partner In Hospital Again
SHANNON ELIZABETH'S DANCING WITH THE STARS partner DEREK HOUGH took to the floor with her on Monday (14Apr08), just hours after he was treated in the hospital for food poisoning.
The professional dancer fell ill after drinking a protein shake. He was treated by medics and recovered in time to samba with Elizabeth.
After a nervy performance, in which they scored 23 out of 30, Hough said backstage, "I'm feeling much better. It's a weird, freak thing that happened. I was worried I might throw up."
It comes just two weeks after Hough injured his neck - and Elizabeth reveals she's growing accustomed to her calamitous dance partner: "I think I'm getting used to it. Three producers walk in the trailer together and I was like, 'Oh God.' They're like, 'He went to the hospital.'"