23rd September 2011
Eileen Derbyshire, the British actress best known for playing Coronation Street veteran 'Emily Bishop', accidently set herself on fire while shooting a scene for the soap's Bonfire Night episode. Derbyshire got too close to a...
- Featured Articles
- Russell Brand Apologises to RBS Worker, Promises Hot Paella
- Joel Edgerton "Felt Very Honoured" To Work With Ridley Scott
- New Regency Scraps Steve Carrell's North Korea Movie 'Pyongyang'
- At The Behest of North Korea, Sony Cancels Release of 'The Interview'
- The 1975 Unveiled As The Hardest Working Band Of 2014