25th April 2012
Pixar fans rejoiced on Tuesday (April 24, 2012) after the animation studio announced its forthcoming projects at the CinemaCon 2012 convention in Las Vegas, according to Hit Fix.com. Perhaps the biggest news was that Pixar's...
- Featured Articles
- David Yates To Direct 'Harry Potter' Spin Off 'Fantastic Beasts'
- 'What If' Reviews: Smart, Silly and Sweet, If Not Predictable
- You Can't Copyright A Monkey Selfie, So Don't Try
- 50 Cent Bets $750,000 Against Floyd Mayweather Reading A Page Of Harry Potter
- Chris Pratt Pays Visit To Children's Hospital As Peter Quill