22nd March 2012
Karl Lagerfeld thinks Japanese people have developed ''junk food beauty''.The legendary fashion designer is making his first visit to Japan in eight years and thinks local residents have ''changed for the better'', largely thanks to...
- Featured Articles
- Orbital To Split after 25 Years, Paul Hartnoll to Release Solo Album
- Hipster Disney: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Mixtape Set for Cassette Release
- Nicholas Brendon (Buffy's Xander) Apologizes for Hotel Lobby Arrest
- Bryan Cranston Jokes About 'Breaking Bad' Action Figures Petition
- Oscar de la Renta, Fashion Designer to the Stars, Dies Aged 82