Dr. Murray Preparing To Return To Work - Comments and Message Board

gayat1's picture

gayat1

How did Dr. Murray get the bail money and what about his house in Las Vegas? There were reports that he was in default on it. How is he putting up money for bail, child support, ect? Is his business that successful?
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488074

iamrdmd50's picture

iamrdmd50

Wait a minute...give me a moment on this one... Am I reading correctly that Dr. Murray does surgery in Texas? And the judge just ordered him not to use strong anaesthetic medicine? How is he going to perfom surgery...with his patient awake?
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488075

RMQ's picture

RMQ

HAAAA HAAA THIS IS TO FUNNY! THE SO CALL DOCTOR IS GOING TO OPERATE WITH OUT SEDATING THE PACIENT????WHAT THE HELL????
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488075

jacqueline.capucine's picture

jacqueline.capucine

WHAT IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!AM I READING !!!!!!!!THIS DOCTOR MURRAY IS GOING TO DO SURGERY ??????????WHAT ?????????????THIS IS INSANE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~RMQ & iamrrdmd50 &gayatl your post are great !!!!I can't imagine that how that can be ??
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488075

girlygirlymormor's picture

girlygirlymormor

bum,don't nobody want to be treated by u. just as you herd people protesting before u entered the court room. with protest signs. I beleive your a theif, and have been mailing fake checks to peoples address, then asking them to place them in their account so you can steal thier money. I know that nasty slimmy,jamican accent when I hear it on the phone don't call my number I know that you realize who I am. Just so you know I did report your larceny to the proper authoritys at the bank.i will see you arrested. go to jail
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322488076

lmiky's picture

lmiky

Let Dr. Murray go to work,operate without sedatives,but there is one thing that i know,Michael's spirit is strong and in one way or the other,he is going to go into Dr. MURRAY to tell the truth.Folks just have a little patience,and you will see.He will tell the truth----lots and lots of suprises.Michael,i love you and will always will,R.I.P
Import Source: