Dmx - Dmx Hospitalised With Food Poisoning26 January 2012
Dmx Hospitalised With Food Poisoning
The hip-hop star tells Tmz.com he began feeling unwell after eating some "bad shrimp" shortly before boarding a plane from Miami, Florida to Charlotte, North Carolina.
He began vomiting during the flight and was immediately taken by limousine to Gaston Memorial Hospital in Charlotte upon landing.
Dmx spent four hours receiving treatment in the emergency room before he was discharged and sent home to recover.
|Comment on this article|