By Joe Wilde | 13th January 2013
Since his heyday in the 80s, Chris De Burgh has always lent himself to be joke fodder - be it his rather dismal back-catalogue, his hilariously uncool appearance or something else, De Burgh has never...
Tagged in this article - Chris De Burgh
- Featured Articles
- Katherine Heigl's Charitable Foundation Profits From Dropped Duane Reade Lawsuit
- Zara Issues Apology For Children's 'Concentration Camp Uniform' Top
- Pixie Lott to compete on Strictly Come Dancing
- The World Has Changed Irrevocably - Hello Kitty Is Not A Cat!
- Russell Brand is set to star in his own documentary