Brooke Mueller - Brooke Mueller overdosed on Adderall?
Charlie Sheen's former wife Brooke Mueller was rushed to hospital on Friday (07.12.12) following a reported Adderall overdose.
Brooke Mueller was rushed to hospital after reportedly taking too much Adderall.
The former wife of Charlie Sheen - who has twins Bob and Max, three, with the 'Anger Management star' - was taken from her home in Tarzana, Los Angeles to a nearby hospital on Friday morning (07.12.12) after being found unconscious.
According to gossip website TMZ, Brooke, who has struggled with substance abuse issues in the past, was discovered by her assistant who raised the alarm and after being discharged, Brooke is said to have told friends she took more than the prescribed dose of her attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medication.
In June, Charlie, 47, urged 35-year-old Brooke to check herself into rehab after he became concerned about her when she reportedly appeared ''out of it'' during a visit to his home.
A source close to Brooke said at the time, she ''partied for four days straight ... and ultimately fell off the wagon''.
The insider added: ''Brooke's family is hoping that she finally understands the consequences of her actions. That is, she risks losing all of her rights to the children if she doesn't get clean - once and for all.''