Bbc bosses have branded paedophile former presenter Stuart Hall "disgusting" after he confessed to molesting children as young as nine.
The ex-It's A Knockout host has pleaded guilty to 14 charges of indecent assault against girls aged nine to 17 and was told by a judge in England on Thursday (02May13) he is facing a jail sentence for his catalogue of child abuse.
Now Bbc bosses - who employed Hall as a sports commentator at the time he was carrying out the sex attacks - have spoken of their disgust at his actions and offered sympathy to his victims.
A statement issued by the corporation reads, "The Bbc is appalled by the disgraceful actions of Stuart Hall and we would like to express our sympathy to his victims. We will continue to work with the police to assist them in this and any other inquiries they are making."
Officials at Preston Crown Court in England were told Hall has admitted inappropriately kissing and groping young girls over an 18-year period beginning in 1967. He is due to be sentenced next month (Jun13).
A lawyer for Hall later said in a statement, "Mr. Hall deeply and sincerely regrets his actions. He wishes to issue an unreserved apology to the individuals concerned. He now accepts his behaviour and actions were completely wrong and he is very remorseful."
Johnny Depp has described the time his daughter was admitted to hospital in Britain...
The Californian rockers were defiant in their intention to play the venue once again.
Some films perform below expectations when it comes to the box offices; some movies flop...
The 'Sorry' hitmaker stepped out at the American Music Awards earlier this month wearing...