By Joe Wilde | 24th November 2012
Larry Hagman has died aged 81 following his battle with throat cancer. The actor, known best for his roll as the villainous oil tycoon JR Ewing in the longrunning soap opera Dallas, was confirmed dead...
- Featured Articles
- 'The November Man' Is Nothing More Than An August Dud
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' Is Good, But Were We Expecting More?
- Frasier's 'Niles Crane' Joins Cast of CBS Drama 'The Good Wife'
- 'Obvious Child' Is The Best Movie Out This Weekend. You Should See It.
- Was 'The Sopranos' Ending Based on 'The Last Supper'?