31st August 2010
Gemma Arterton likes baddies to die in films.The British actress admits she was pleased with the death scene in her upcoming movie 'Tamara Drewe' because character Nicholas Hardiment (Roger Allam) - who is killed by...
- Featured Articles
- Cee Lo Green Escapes Jail Time Over Drug Supply Allegations
- A Week In Movies: Fans Line Up For If I Stay, Big Films Shoot In London And L.A., And Trailers Arrive For New Movies Starring Banderas, Renner, Marsden And Mara
- 'Million Dollar Arm' Shifts Jon Hamm's Career
- Unfortunately, 'Sin City 2' Looks Like A Flop
- 'If I Stay' Taps Into The Teen-Weepie Market