By Hayley Avron | 26th March 2013
A group of fraudsters have been jailed for duping Loose Women star Andrea McLean into taking part in a bogus movie-making project, designed to falsely claim millions of pounds in tax credits and VAT repayments....
Tagged in this article - Andrea McLean
- Featured Articles
- The Real Winner of 'Foxcatcher' is Steve Carell
- Fairies And Goblins Come To Life In George Lucas Animation 'Strange Magic' [Trailer + Pictures]
- Roland Emmerich Returning to Direct 'Independence Day 2'
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' Is DreamWorks' Safest Work (But It's Still Excellent)
- Shia LaBeouf Claims He Was Raped During #IAMSORRY Installation