17th July 2003
An investigation into the corruption within the Hong Kong music industry involving chart 'rigging' has resulted in the arrest of 22 leading industry figures. Singers JUNO MAK and ALBERT YEUNG, chairman of entertainment company...
- Latest Movie Trailers
- Latest Movie Reviews
- Popular Trailers
- Featured Articles
- Does Benedict Cumberbatch Have What It Takes To Play Batman?
- Is Joan Rivers Right on the Israel-Gaza Conflict?
- 'Games of Thrones' Adds NINE New Faces For Season 5
- Lucy Lawless Confirmed for Marvel's 'Agents of SHIELD' at Comic-Con
- Anton Corbijn: Seymour Hoffman is "Phenomonal" in 'A Most Wanted Man'
- Popular Artists