X Factor Judge Quits - Comments and Message Board

cuddles's picture

cuddles

Hi there,Read the new about Louis today. I think that the judges should keep their comments private and discuss their view with the artist concerned.I have thought for a long while that only the Public should judge the acts and the judges should only be available for coaching and advice.As for Louis Walsh he should not have commented about Ozzy Osbourne but I would like to see him back in the Show. Hope that you can persuade him.Good luck for the rest of the series.Valerie Kendall-Collis
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322485985

hazy_angel's picture

hazy_angel

it's a shame that louis had to quit the X factor it was lil amusing him having 3 glasses of water thrown off him but it's not really an excuse to quit tho is it?u know how he has quit? does this mean shane is out of the comp? that wud be a shame cos he is quite gd singing wise i mean as well as looks :P
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322485409

Kingskid's picture

Kingskid

Walsh may have a string of successes behind him but he is a bit of a wimp and causes himself embarrassment by stating the obvious. Which in itself is entertaining – get him back…
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483782

~MaGz~'s picture

~MaGz~

I have to say i dont like Louie but I think he has a point to quit...It was funny when Sharon poured water over him but if i was Louie I would be upset and he is under pressure already. Especially the audience kept Booing him and Simon makes offensive comments on Louie...and he just cant cope with it. Most ppl dont like Louie but I think the show will be better if he is here. Shayne is was very emotional already on Xtra Factor last week and if Louie doesnt come back he will be even more upset. I just hope he will be back on tonite's show...
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484172

jennycole's picture

jennycole

IT REALLY MAKES ME ANGREY DANNII IS SO CRAP CRAP SHE HAS NOT MADE IT BIG ANY WERE DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS DOING ON THERE.CAUSE KNOW ONE ELSE WANTS HER SHARRON IS THE GREATES AND IF YOU DONE A POLE YOU WOULD KNOW THE COUNTRY THINKS THE SAME.ALL SO SIMON MADE A TERIBLE MISTAKE THE WINNING GROUP HE GOT RID OFF THE 3 BLACK GUYS THEY WERE GREAT THE LOOK EVERY THING.LOUIS IS A NICE MAN STOP BEING SO BLOODY RUDE TO HIM SIMON SO INSECURE LOUIS WANT TO GET THAT GROUP AND I KNOW HE WOULD MAKE LOTS OF MONEY WITH THEM.SHOW COWELL THE MISTAKE HE MADE THE CONTESTENTS ARE GETTING WORSE NOT AS GOOD AS BEFOREFROM A MUSIC MANAGER I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SHARRON AND LOUIS
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484415

TheCFactor's picture

TheCFactor

I think we should all vote for a non X Factor Winner this year! Bring the C back to Christmas and let's get a Charity Single to No.1 for Christmas 2009.Please give your support and see www.thecfactor.co.uk/ for more details!
Import Source: