Victoria Beckham Faints From Tan Fumes25 February 2004
Victoria Beckham Faints From Tan Fumes
Former SPICE GIRL Victoria Beckham fainted from toxic fumes during a tanning session - after a clumsy beautician forgot to clean the spray gun's tubes properly.
Victoria, the wife of soccer superstar David Beckham, was having clad in her underwear in her weekly tan top-up down when the mistake occurred.
And the error meant the 29-year-old singer - who has since recovered - was sprayed with chemicals but no colour during the tanning session at her home in Hertfordshire, England.
An insider says, "Victoria was in her underwear and standing on a lot of old newspapers to prevent the colour running on to the floor.
"But it appears the girl spraying on the tan hadn't checked her applicator properly and it meant the nozzle was partly clogged up.
"After two minutes there was a really nasty smell in the room and Victoria suddenly went weak at the knees and fell over.
"One of her legs was already brown where some of the tan had gone on, but the fumes went straight to her head and virtually knocked her out."25/02/2004 01:54
|Comment on this article|