Titanic Has Best Ending
Movie blockbuster TITANIC has the best film ending of all time, according to a new poll.
The scene in which an aged ROSE, played in her younger incarnation by curvy KATE WINSLET, throws her locket in the ocean and dies, to be reunited with LEONARDO DiCAPRIO, has been voted most moving ending ever by a poll conducted by DIET COKE.
The top ten best endings are:
1. TITANIC, 1997 - lovers reunited in death.
2. SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION, 1994 - prisoners reunited after one escapes and one is paroled.
3. THE ITALIAN JOB, 1969 - coach full gold hangs over the edge of a cliff.
4. CASABLANCA, 1942 - HUMPHREY BOGART helps INGRID BERGMAN escape but stays behind.
5. THE USUAL SUSPECTS, 1995 - the villain's identity is revealed.
6. AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN, 1982 - RICHARD GERE carries DEBRA WINGER out of the factory.
7. THE SIXTH SENSE, 1999 - BRUCE WILLIS finds out the truth about HALEY JOEL OSMENT's "dead people".
8. ET, 1982 - ET goes home.
9. BUTCH CASSIDY AND THE SUNDANCE KID, 1969 - ROBERT REDFORD and PAUL NEWMAN face a hail of bullets.
10. FOUR WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL, 1994 - HUGH GRANT finds true love.15/10/2003 02:29