Stone Advocates Oral Sex - Comments and Message Board

sharikshum's picture

sharikshum

Was she an advizer for .Monica?Another Hollywood idiot with an agenda, this time promoting rape under the disguise of a "progressive" speach.She can find a better use for those condoms in her pocket: PUT IT OVER HER MOUTH!
1322484158

Angelo's picture

Angelo

Sharon Sone lectures Americans at Davos economic conference!!. Sharon Stone advocates oral sex!!!, What are her credentials that allow all this "deep thought"?Lets face it Conservatives and Libs; what man would not want to park their shoes under her bed but I digress.
1322485807

rawboy's picture

rawboy

Do me a favor Sharon, stay the f**k away from my kids. I love it when every hairbrained actor who has nothing going on in their career seeks publicity through outrageous comments. Have a discussion with one of my kids like that you maladjusted perennial misfit and in the vernacular of Hank Hill, I'll kick your ass.
1322483516

semmes's picture

semmes

I am idiot; hear me roar. Quite pathetic that this aging woman is advising teens and preteens to give in when "pressured" for sex. Hmmm. Are there no other options? Like saying "No!" Or better yet, not hanging out with the kind of people who would pressure you to have sex when you're not emotionally or financially mature enough to deal with the consequences.
1322484805

scarlettroyal's picture

scarlettroyal

Oral herpes spread from mouth to genitals; HIV spread from genitals to mouth; syphilis and gonorrhea spread through oral sex. Sharon Stone is an ignorant purveyor of old wives tales. She is a stupid dame who needs to find something to occupy her time other than interfering with other parents' attempts to parent their own children.
1322484830

vireoman's picture

vireoman

Sharon Stone is a cretin."If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them." Her advice to a young girl, a child who should not have been speaking to any stranger, especially one as strange as Sharon!If someone's in a situation where he or she can't get out of sex, and is forced into it, that is RAPE.Shame on Ms. Stone. Shame on the woman who allowed her daughter to be assaulted with that stupid advice.
1322483958

sparks's picture

sparks

Who does she think she is, going behind the mother's back and undermining her parental advice?! Sharon Stone could offer me a blow job any time, for I certainly wouldn't want to make a snooty, nosy woman like that pregnant!Sparks
1322484526

party-of-six's picture

party-of-six

That is terrible. You can still get an STD from oral sex. You can still get AIDS from Oral Sex. Why not tell them to just say NO. A lot of teens might just listen to that answer. Why she would give that type of advise to a teenager is beyond me. She is WRONG!
1322484271

worldsmostdangerouswoman's picture

worldsmostdange...

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHUT THIS IDIOT UP?
1322486046

Bobby River's picture

Bobby River

Sharon Stone’s comment defies logic and reason. She’s as dumb – if not dumber than Debra Lafave. I just want to know where is the outrage from all these Feminist leaders for you saying ‘just blow the guy’ – paraphrased of course. You and Debra Lefave need to share the same jail cell. It is the type of comment that I’d expect from the owner of Hustler magazine, Larry Flynt in his fantasy rants. Given the situation as Sharon described it is RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE , RAPE, RAPE, RAPE . Say it a few times Sharon, the mark of an idiot is doing (or in this case saying) the same thing over and over and expecting a different out come. You are so f*cking stupid it is beyond belief. I’m a typical guy, and all typical guys LOVE BJs, but what you said is wrong and an infringement on that young girl’s and her parent’s rights. You’re about as stupid as Alec Baldwin, perhaps you two should get together and move to France – take the child rapist Lafave with you and have a three-some, you folks deserve each other.
1322483700

scarlettroyal's picture

scarlettroyal

SHARON STONE IS A PROFOUND IDIOT AND A COMPULSIVE LIAR!"Young people talk to me about what to do if they're being pressed for sex?"--Sharon StoneLiar! What "young people" look to an OLD, out of touch, part-time actress / part-time big mouth for guidance? What "young people" would ever go this dingy old bat to tell them about what to do if they are looking down the barrel of a rape? (Remember, this is the "genius" who arranged for her husband to go inside a cage where he got his foot half bitten off by a monitor.) She is lying (again)."I tell them (what I believe): oral sex is a hundred times safer than vaginal or anal sex."--Sharon StoneSS is lying again. Numbers don't lie. Oral sex is only marginally safer in some instances, and NEVER is it “hundreds of times safer.” Certainly, the odds aren't sound enough to risk your life just to "hook up" with a stranger (who is swimming in deadly diseases that you can't even see)."If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job."--Sharon StoneIDIOT! This bird-brained, bone-headed, crazed air-head is advising "young people" that they should "offer" a bj when RAPE is inevitable????? OFFER A SEX ACT IN EXCHANGE FOR NOT BEING RAPED????? WHAT THE HOLY “H” IS THE DIFFERENCE, YOU DING-BAT?????Sharon Stone is a disgrace as a woman, as a mother, and as a citizen. The notion that she sees herself as a “mentor” would be funny if it weren’t so tragic. Evidently she does not view sex as a wonderful, and sacred, union between two people who are each in love with the other; merely something to be cynically negotiated among strangers. SS is an unthinking, unfeeling, hollow shell of a human; an emotionally bereft weirdo who considers inflicting her rancid views on others as her right and calling, merely because she is a privileged, moneyed, elite, snot. Park shoes under her bed? Ummmmmm, well, no thanks. She looks like a "dirty girl" and with her attitude, she is likely to be diseased. She "ain't" worth an early death, or a lifetime of medical problems.
1322485844

JustPeachy's picture

JustPeachy

Being a mother myself of a teenage son as well as a soon to be teenage daughter i fully understand what Sharon is saying.I believe that a lot of young people tend to feel pressured into having sex to be "cool" like their friends and not thinking of the consequences of their actions as far as sexually transmitted diseases go so instead of having sexual intercourse Sharon is saying to have oral sex instead which i totally agree with.Of course with any type of sex whether it be oral or intercourse there is always a chance of "catching" something as well as teenage pregnancy but that is what us parents are to explain to our children. I make sure that when my son walks out the door that he has condoms with him but i have explained that catching something from oral sex can be in most cases easier to cure then through intercourse and contacting for instance Aids.So once again i am in agreement with Sharon's thoughts on this issue there is however one issue i didn't agree with and that is talking with the young girl in the dressing room. It was totally inappropriate doing what she did and thinking back to when i was a teenager i know it must have felt very uncomforable for the young girl and the mother should have actually said to Sharon that it was neither the time or the place for a discussion of that sort.anyway this is my opinions on the issues.
1322484450

Real Worlder's picture

Real Worlder

If Stone started giving sexual advice to my daughter, she would have found out how useful arrogant celebritys' heads are for creating holes in walls.
1322484925

phiely's picture

phiely

she reminds me of a whale. Shes got a blow hole just like the whale she is. She ought to be ashamed of herself
1322483818

julzdiego's picture

julzdiego

You have got to be kidding me!! It becomes more and more difficult for me to see confused Hollywood actors and actresses as the least bit intelligent. Mrs. Stone, can't actually believe her crusade of Oral Sex promotion is noble. If she would have approached my daughter with her abominable and corrupt mind set, she wouldnt have left feeling elated with her repugnant suggestions. She would be hunched over and nurturing her black eye. How pompous for her to think its her right to raise someone elses child to her ridiculous sex crazed mind set. I personally feel sorry for Mrs. Stone. Hopefully one day her moral blindness will be cured.
1322484104

CTGuy's picture

CTGuy

That's fantastic. She is so hot. I hope I run into her someday so I can pressure her for a quick BJ!
1322484183

Al-righty's picture

Al-righty

My only question was when she is taking her own advice is she conscious, semi-conscious, or out cold. And does she even remeber what happend. She more than most likely has been T-BAGGED more than...most, Oh well.
1322485991

Counsel's picture

Counsel

If you can't get out of sex, it is rape... No question. Would a person rather give a blowjob than get raped? Would the aggressor rape?I don't know, but I don't like the idea of encouraging sex acts that will hurt the victim...Not that I have a solution either...
1322488708

bone trust's picture

bone trust

hey sharon...what about not giving up anything at all? what about teaching girls, and boys, that if you believe in your heart that you want to wait to experience the sex act, than don't cave into "that pimple faced hormone machine"; and certainly don't be giving up a blow-job just to get out of a potentially akward situation. how about walking away from it? how about a flat out no? how about not being in a place that would lead to such an absurd act in the first place? gold will assuage your conscience, sharon. but what will assuage theirs?bone trust
1322484039

rfreedom4u's picture

rfreedom4u

Stone said, "If you can't get out of having sex, offer a blowjob." So basically if a guy won't take no for an answer he is rewarded with a BJ?? I think if a girl says NO then she has found a way out of having sex. If I recall correctly NO MEANS NO! Or is Stone advocating a form of rape? Date rape?
1322484213

had1031's picture

had1031

once again - ignorant Hollywood idiots think they know about everything.Did the stupid stone bother to tell the girl about the veneral diseases, etc she can catch from oral sex?of course not - she's too stupid to even know this
1322484040

Stan the Ameri-CAN's picture

Stan the Ameri-CAN

"can't get out of having sex?" I'm sorry, but in what state of the union does Sharon Stone live that there are times she "can't get out of having sex?" What a horrible message to send to women - that sometimes you just have to satisfy a man's urges! Please, Sharon, stay away from my daughters!
1322485751

Eviltwin's picture

Eviltwin

Figures this would cum out of the mouth of a woman who sucked her way to where she is today. Remember! She's an entertainer - an oddity - NOT a Professional!
1322483944

Bipartisan_America's picture

Bipartisan_America

If Miss Stone does that on a regular basis she will no doubt find herself incarcerated.The only thing creepier than having Sharon Stone talk to my daughter about sex would be having Bill Clinton do it.
1322484109

paulhicks's picture

paulhicks

"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."28/03/2006 13:50 I say to STONE ADVOCATES ORAL SEX, is come to Texas and I love the chance for you to offer (give)(me) a blow job and show me how safe it is lol lol
1322484556

Janann's picture

Janann

Sharon!Are you out of your mind? Don't you realize you can get an STD from oral sex?????????? I think maybe you should stick to bringing up your own kids and leave the real parents to bring up theirs.I can not believe that you actually think that oral sex instead of penatration is an alt.I guess now I know why your're a fan of former President Clinton.......................
1322485969

Monkeyman's picture

Monkeyman

if anyone besides myself, especially a total stranger in a shopping store, talks to my child about sex...i would have to get very legal on thier arse's.
1322486260

MugWump's picture

MugWump

> "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."Sharon, you idiot. If someone can't get out of sex, that is called rape and you should shoot them in the head, not give it.
1322484659

fairybee's picture

fairybee

Great--sexuality advice to your adolescents from Sharon Stone??? She fancies herself as some sort of sage, full of infinite wisdom, but she spouts some of the strangest things. Does she not know you can acquire AIDS and other diseases from oral contact, as well? She should stick to acting; she's no Dr. Joyce Brothers.
1322484959

Tatterdemalion's picture

Tatterdemalion

Congratulations Sharon! You got some attention. Will this satisfy your fix for awhile?
1322484884

Twizzlin's picture

Twizzlin

Sharon Stone says: "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job. I'm not embarrassed to tell them."What in the world??? "Cannot get out of"?!!! That would be called RAPE, duh!!! What kind of moron do you have to be to tell a young girl to "offer a blow job" if she can't avoid being raped? Dear Lord, Sharon needs a lesson in REAL LIFE. Only an out of touch, Hollywood dim wit would begin to think like this. GET A GRIP ALREADY!!! YOUNG PEOPLE HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT IN LIFE WITHOUT YOUR BS PHILOSOPHY LESSONS. I dare her to try to talk to my teenager this way. She'd end up with the stupid knocked right out of her!
1322486000

zoomerain's picture

zoomerain

God help Sharon Stone if she ever came up to one of my kids in a store and started talking to them about "her beliefs" regarding anything, let alone sex. My basic instinct would be to knock her pompous, self-important ass into next week.
1322483634

bobeast's picture

bobeast

" If you're in a situation where you can't get out of sex, offer him a blow-job" ?????!!!!! I belive that is called rape!!! You stupid bitch!! What a thing to teach our young people.
1322484684

Sharon Stone's picture

Sharon Stone

Sharon, these young people are God's children, not yours. God is very clear about abstainence from unwed sex. He doesn't need you running around the country as the self appointed Youth Ambassador of Oral Sex. Take care of your own backyard before venturing into someone elses.
1322483615

TLynch's picture

TLynch

A BAD example of an AIDS AWARENESS ADVOCATE!The Facts:1. Oral Sex is safer than Vaginal Sex regarding PREGNACY.2. Oral Sex IS NOT safer than Vaginal Sex or Anal Sex regarding contacting AIDS.Remember, one who has AIDS can give it to another from Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex(giving or receiving), shaking hands and from kissing! It is possible to contact AIDS from breathing in 1 molecule of blood from a simple sneeze!
1322483825

Texas__Rainmaker's picture

Texas__Rainmaker

Stupid slut. Just another ignorant Hollywood useful idiot thinking parents should step aside in lieu of their asinine and irresponsible advice.http://www.texasrainmaker.com
1322484112

Aragorn243's picture

Aragorn243

I can't believe anyone has the gall to walk up to a strange kid and say something like that to them out of the blue.I also wonder (not really) why she didn't say something to the girl while the mother was present. She probably didn't want to get a black eye.
1322483617

jazbo's picture

jazbo

Stone, beautiful but vacuous, yearns to be sweetheart of every college fraternity, and with that platform, she'll probably get elected.
1322484170

the Oracle's picture

the Oracle

I am a doctor, a mother and a woman. Can you imagine how this woman lives, based on what she said?I would think approaching the young girl, and making those unsolicited comments would fall in the category of sexual harassment. Try that yourself at work sometime, and see what happens. Besides, as noted in all the comments above, exactly where is a woman and what is she doing that unwanted sex becomes inevitable? Besides rape, I mean. Did she lose track of her place in her novel?
1322484561

Goodbye Natalie's picture

Goodbye Natalie

What a moron...figures the only famous role she's ever had, she played a murdering slut.I'd tell her to take a beginning sex education course but she's probably still got her stilettos stuck in her hoop earrings.
1322485510

Brother Beanie's picture

Brother Beanie

This is a big misconception, "Oral sex being safer than penetrative sex". Body fluids are still exchanged in oral sex therefore oral sex isn't any safer than penetrative sex. You might think or feel that it isn't as bad or it doesn't carry the same shame as penetrative sex but it is still sex. You still have committed a sexual act. You still have the same emotional and physical bond with that person. Oral sex is just cultural justification for our teenagers to experiment with sex before they really know what it is all about. Mrs. Stone I say no thank you to you advice. I would be highly offended if you were to give my daughter that kind of advice.
1322484440

Smithy's picture

Smithy

Ok, young girl. Hold this hand grenade in your mouth because we all know that it is 100 times safer than holding it between your legs. Now, pull out the pin, count to ten, and see if anything happens!Sharon, don't be such a gutter slut around other people's children.
1322483620

kcinla's picture

kcinla

"If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job." Someone should tell her the only situation where you cannot get out of sex is called rape. I don't know if they negotiate terms.
1322483865

Oral Advocate's picture

Oral Advocate

I just love it when these moronic Hollywood leftists start sucking on their big toes. George C. Loonie was right when he said (at this year's Academy Awards ceremony) that his industry is out of touch, and Sharon Stoned has just proven that she's equally out of touch with the rest of feminized America. Sex with no way out? Here: Have a rubber? Sounds to me like she's been giving into her own basic instincts too much. She's got sperm on the brain; keeps her from thinking clearly. Tell you what, though: This stupid t**t ever talked that way to my daughter, I'd dick slap her into next week.
1322485618

roxi618's picture

roxi618

I just want to know why she waited until the young girls mother walked away to tell her that a blow job is ok? Maybe because she knew if she'd popped off with any comment like that with the mom there, that mom probably would have popped her in the chops? I know I would have. The last thing in the world anyone needs is Hollywood and the likes "helping" us raise our children. -roxi618
1322485081

kenny1960's picture

kenny1960

Offer a blowjob huh??? Well in the world of Hollywood it's not called a " Blowjob", Its called a " Job Application".
1322483662

jgsims's picture

jgsims

So Sharon Stone said, "If you're in a situation where you cannot get out of sex, offer a blow job." In other words, if you are being forced into a sexual act, offer a bj. Gee, Sharon sounds like every rapist dream. She's an idiot! Hollywood style. Did the teenager ask for her advice or did Sharon force her views onto the trapped teenager? The girl was in the dressing room and obviously had no way of escaping Ms. Stone's ranting. Sharon needs to keep her advice to herself.
1322485732

Janann's picture

Janann

Is she out of her mind?????????????? Doesn't she know that you can get any and all stds from oral sex. Maybe someone needs to have a talk with big mouth Sharon. Leave the parents to their kids and take care of your own!
1322484566

Aragorn243's picture

Aragorn243

I can't believe anyone has the gall to approach a strange kid and say something like that to them.At least she is smart enough to wait until the mother left so she saved herself a black eye and a fat lip.
1322483998

rst136's picture

rst136

Sharon Stone - girls should get as good as they give - make him eat you out, and don't take no for an answer.
1322485839