Radcliffe: 'I'm Not Elijah Wood' - Comments and Message Board

Gaddy's picture

Gaddy

I would imagine that Elijah Wood is having the same problem in reverse! Maybe Daniel and Elijah should get together and make a formal agreement that when this happens to either of them, they sign each other's names!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484338

HoneyNVinegar's picture

HoneyNVinegar

As the first comment said, I'd be *more than happy* to meet *EITHER* of them! While I'm a bit too old for Daniel (darn it all! ;)), I'm a complete fangirl for Lij. They're both wonderful young actors; I just hope poor Danny doesn't get TOO barraged by "mistaken identity", as his OWN person/personality is bright enough to shine all on it's own. Sweet guys, love 'em both... :)
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484002

Violet Lunchell's picture

Violet Lunchell

of course you r not elijah daniel!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483960

*kRiShNa*'s picture

*kRiShNa*

Well, this is an odd thing I've heard so far becuz those austrailians must be a little too fantic over Elijah. They should relize that they look nothing alike. Anyway this whole "mistaken identiy" thing will be over soon. LOL.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484183

Basaxl's picture

Basaxl

Both are lovely chaps and I'd be honoured for either to sign an autograph for me.Danny won't have to be worried much longer tho.It looks like he's going to be a bit taller than Elijah.Both are fine actors and I look forward to many years of fine movies from the both of them.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483902

Rabbit67's picture

Rabbit67

Boy, those folks in Australia must be blind! These two look nothing alike. Elijah Wood has a rounder face and his smile is different. Were I to see Daniel out there I would recognize him for who he is. Might call him "Harry" to see if he answers but that's about it.... "-)
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484327

elijahs_1's picture

elijahs_1

hello! i would just like 2 say that i am an australian living in sydney, and i can tell Daniel and Elijah apart perfectly! of course elijah was a hobit, and daniel was a wizard! they r both extremely cute, and im sure it was just a couple of australians high on pot or sumthing and got them mixed-up! like i said they r both incredibely cute!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322486237

lovergurl's picture

lovergurl

Of course you're not Elijah. Although he's cute so are you. However, I think you r way cuter.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484073

8 years 1 week ago

danash's picture

danash

hi! i'm from Philippines. Actually, i don't know how to react on that issue. I just wanted to request Daniel Radcliffe to please go here in my country, Philippines. A lot of people are looking forward to see you! Harry Potter 1,2,3 and 4 were all great hits here! They got the highest rating! Daniel, you've got a lot of fans here wishing someday they'll see you... I hope you will be able to read this.. We, Filipinos, will wait for you here... =) gudluck!! see yah!!
Import Source: