Natalie Cole In Fire Alert
American singer NATALIE COLE narrowly escaped injury on Saturday night (17JAN04) after a fire broke out in a private Miami, Florida club.
The WILD WOMEN DO star - the daughter of legendary crooner NAT 'KING' COLE - was preparing for her performance at MAR-A-LAGO when the blaze ripped through the cottage set aside for her entourage backstage.
Nobody was injured, but reports suggest the fire started because too many electrical appliances were plugged into power sockets.
Cole tells website PAGE SIX, "The next time, put me in a cottage that doesn't blow up."21/01/2004 17:24