Moss To Play Depp's Lover - Comments and Message Board

DeppLove's picture

DeppLove

well, these are great news! I can't wait to see the movie, Moss & Johnny will look amazing together- they were better couple than Johnny & Vanessa but whatever... I am sure Johnny will have another stunning performance, and who knows, maybe an Oscar this time !!!!!!!! :))) LOL
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484317

Basaxl's picture

Basaxl

Johnny is very much in love with Vanessa.She is the mother of his two beautiful children.Johnny cares about all his former girlfriends.He is a loyal friend.He's proven you can be friends with the old flames and not cause problems with the wife. (or s/o as the case may be.)Relationships are built on friendship,love,trust communication,and respect.A solid relationship is not threatened,scared, insecure,jealous or worried.Johnny and Vanessa are so lucky to have found one another.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483940

wpatibal's picture

wpatibal

I'm so glad, this is a very good new, Kate Moss is correct, and now that is sure Johnny will play the role of Michael, I'm pretty sure this will be a great film.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322485191

wpatibal's picture

wpatibal

hola es lo mejor que he oido ultimamente, es una gran noticia!!!!!!!!
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322485390

Matilda's picture

Matilda

How Ironic! One Hot guy playing another hot guy and an english junkie playing another english junkie who are they going to get to play Heavenly Hiranni Tiger-Lily? Lila Grace? Plllleeeeaaasssseee!I really hope they don't go ahead with Moss. I hope they find someone with talent! Why not the beautiful and very talented Vanessa Paradis?That said, I admire him for his loyalty to friends.As for the movie. Non other than Mr Depp could play the talented Mr Hutchence with respect and do him and INXS justice. Onya Johnny.
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322483903

Crista's picture

Crista

Yes I agree even though I have never met the guy but deep down inside of me I have a feeling that he is that man and to say I bet he is so yes I agree
Import Source:
comments.nsf
Import Date:
1322484329

kathy's picture

kathy

Iam you Basaxl every word you said.
Import Source: