Lohan 'Obsessed' With Depp - Comments and Message Board

Matilda's picture

Matilda

I'm with you Boo! Mr Depp is almost perfect and is one of the hottest men anywhere, let alone hollywood.It's a shame that Miss Lohan has such a big mouth and a small brain, comments like this is what fuel dirty minds and home wreckers lives. Please control yourselves "little girls" Johnny has a beautiful and mature woman in his life and I'm sure it will take more than a school girl crush to break that commitment!That said. I can understand her crush. There are just not enough Johnny Depps to go around in this world!Stay true to your heart Johnny and stay safe!
1322483702

Basaxl's picture

Basaxl

I think the crush is on Jack,not Johnny.My advice to her is not to confuse the charactor with the man.Johnny is in a relationship with the mother of his two lovely kids,and I don't think he'd stray
1322483823

SpeakOutloud16's picture

SpeakOutloud16

ok... i personally dont think her comment should be taken that seriosuly n such... i say i love Johnny Depp ALL the time... but i would NEVER try n come between him and Vanessa... because she makes him happy and thats all that really matters.... n i AM obsessed with Johnny Depp (not in the crazy obsessed stalker type obsessed... but yea) i love all his movies, i "fell in love" with him when i saw Pirates... but before that i saw Blow n loved it... n now ive seen nearly all his movies and i loe nearly all of them... n really... there aren't that many people out there who don't "love" Johnny (in some way or another) not only for his movies, but because of his looks, personality, the fact that he chooses the roles he plays... and doesnt usually choose the superhero roles... and also... because he's just... Johnny Depp
1322483731

wutzthabuzz's picture

wutzthabuzz

hey. maybe this whole comment of Lindsey's wont effect anyone! im sure 99% of the world is used to hearing about 2384732094 other guys Lindsey loves!Whats new ya kno!
1322486261

Aspen Dreamer's picture

Aspen Dreamer

I couldnt resist commenting on Lindsay Lohan saying she was IN LOVE with Johnny Depp...I cant believe any public star would admit that in public...Mr. Depp is nearly twice her age and he has a lifetime partner, even if they are not married, plus 2 beautiful kids together...Heck, who doesnt think Johnny Depp isnt handsome or desirable?Even I, who am older than Mr. Depp, adore him and his acting ability...But I would never interfere with his life public or private...Lohan needs to be more careful of what she says in public, it could be taken the wrong way by some folks...
1322486234

jdlover's picture

jdlover

I think just because Lindsay Lohan is 19 does not mean that she cant have a cursh or has fallin in love with 49 year old Johnny Depp. I mean I am 14 and I LOVE Johnny Depp as much as Lindsay does. My anut is 35 and she loves him 2. I know a lot of people that love and like Johnny Depp. I mean what can I say he is a good looking guy and you know waht I think that I have to agree with Linday that Johnny is dark and cool.P.s. Linday Lohan and Johnny Depp are my 2 favotite celebs in the WORLD
1322484935

kathy's picture

kathy

Iam with you Aspen Dreamer every word you said. I too older than Johnny.He is my favorite actor.
1322483526

boo's picture

boo

it would never work. johnny depp is nearly perfect, while lindsay lohan is an idiot!
1322485759

johnnydepp lover's picture

johnnydepp lover

i totally agree with most of the girls that have left comments here lindsey is trying to steal vanessa's spotlight and i personally think nothing can come between vanessa and johnny i mean there is a lot of beautiful girls that would love to be with johnny depp i mean he's not your usual guy hes an amazing actor and he is very goodlooking i mean im just a thirteen year old girl with big dreams i mean i would love to meet johnny depp he is great and i mean who could resist those eyes awwwwwwwww!!!!!!! and i have seen everyone of his movies and loved every single one of them i thought fear and loathing in las vegas was a bit unusual but i thought to myself thats just johnny depp i mean thats why i fell in love with him (not love as in 2 people love but fan love)and if lindsey lohan thinks she is going to split the most greatest lovable clingy couple up well i have to say she has another thing coming good luck johnny and vanessa i just can't wait for you's to have another beutiful child a little girl and name her samantha after me johnny's and vanessa's biggest fan (u probably hear that alot but now u kno im just 1 of them)love u's all love sam
1322484771

JacksSis's picture

JacksSis

Ummm...Excuse me...Johnny Depp is 43 NOT 49!And it is true age hardly matters, but I think everyone is blowing this out of preportion. Anyway, if it is a character and not Mr. Depp himself she has a crush on...It could be:Sam- from Benny and JoonOfficer Tom Hansen- from 21 Jump StreetORRoux- from Chocolat(Just to name a few of his wonderful characters.)SAVVY?
1322484940

JacksSis's picture

JacksSis

Guys, this is crazy!The media has mis-quoted before.I am sure Lindsey admires Mr. Depp as much as anyone, but to freak out like she's trying to break-up his relationship?! It make you sound jealous, like you think she can just cuz she's out there and your not.Johnny is very level headed and has made it clear what he thinks of girls/women who "adore" him.He has also made it clear how much his family means to him, and I quote"I would NEVER have a 'hollywood' affair..." This is a moral issue with him!He is just that kind of guy.As for Lindsey, I think considering the other teen trash out there, She is one of the few who should be respected, for several things, including speaking her mind!!!
1322483811

Elyssa's Opinion's picture

Elyssa's Opinion

I agree that lindsy may love johnny depp but she also loved eminiem i meen i think that she likes Johnny for his looks but johnny is more than that he is a real person and a great actor i meen what actor could really become that person and johnny can do that he can become that person and really make that movie turn out i admit i am 13 but i look up to johnny i want to be that great actor . I don't think johnny and vennesa paradis would break up escpecially since they have two beautiful children.Lindsy may just have a crush on johnny but hey we all do who could blaim her.
1322483591

Astrolena's picture

Astrolena

IF you do your maths he is more than twice her age and I think that maybe her comments shouldn't be taken quite so seriously. Neither do I think that she is about to try and split Johnny and Vanessa up or wreck their family unit etc.,Johnny and Vanessa would probably laugh the comments off and maybe he would be a little flattered that such a young pretty girl finds him so attractive, or maybe not coz he gets this reaction all the time and I have heared quite a few Hollywood glamour ladies say how they fancy him so it's no big deal.
1322484054

the gap in johnnys teeth's picture

the gap in john...