Duff: 'I'm Still A Virgin' - Comments and Message Board

Kristin's picture

Kristin

*another reason why hilary is an amazing role model!* good job. it has to be hard bieng 18 and still sticking to your virginity. now days people are losing it like it is nothing. im only 14 and 30% of the freshmen at my highschool have already lost thier virginity! as a human bieng i know what it is like to feel like you dont fit in. and as a fan i can seriously say that ur pretty freeking awesome lol!
1322483957

8 years 3 weeks ago

bored out my head's picture

bored out my head

what role model all i see is sum person who is afriad of havin sex look me i lost mine when i was 12
1322485457

8 years 2 weeks ago

arron walton's picture

arron walton

if u r still a virgin then thats good for u and if any man can not what till the big day hes not worth it. Every one is different and we all have away to mack life work.I thought my life was great when i met a girl she was a angel to my life but then she broke my hart at 3 in the morning she asks me to leve and i did we where togither for a year and she wont give me any more time to find out what happend she wont lisson but its her lose i have to move on and no 1 can stop me i have dreams Arron Andrew Walton age 19 i live in scotland just back from a year and a hafe in spain
1322485900

Miss Murder's picture

Miss Murder

Fukin hell pplz. That pic was completly unclear, u have no idea what that could be. Hilary is a gud girl and i believe her. I wrote a pg 'bout it on my website, www.freewebs.com/adamssong grow up u stupid girls who think she's a slut and all that. get a life! good on ya hilary!
1322485629

8 years 3 weeks ago

George's picture

George

The picture is fake:http://www.stereogum.com/archives/001218.html
1322484004

8 years 3 weeks ago

Sarahi's picture

Sarahi

MmM, I don't know, she seems to be a "good girl" xD, maybe that wasn't a condom, the full-size image isn't very clear, but anyway, this isn't very amazing for me, I mean, here in Mexico almost all teenagers are virgins, it's stupid to lost ur virginity just because others do.
1322485634

8 years 3 weeks ago

samira's picture

samira

(k)another reason why hilary is an amazing role model!*good job. well what can i say hilary.....wowow i lost my virgin age 15 because i wanted 2 be like other girls but....now i know how it feel like.I think u are great hilary and good role model for other kid that are having problem now and keep UP the GOOOD WORK because we love u soo much.......
1322484010

8 years 3 weeks ago

virgin4ever's picture

virgin4ever

Dear lady, r u still a virgin? I've kids and had beautiful women in my life but I never found a woman like u as I was looking for all my life. That's why I also never married. I'm a mature and experienced European man and u'd get the most happy man u can imagine cause a lady like u is my only dream I still have. I just can hope that u get my message still in time and that u answer: hyastr@yahoo.de
1322484961

HaimishChandra's picture

HaimishChandra

I hope she dont get married.rumor has it that joel has had sex with her with a comdom
1322483788

VIK's picture

VIK

HIL UVE GOTTA REMAIN VIRGIN UNTIL U GET UR TRUE DREAM MAN.JOEL IS A f**kIN PIECE OF s**t .HE IS JUST TRYIN TO PLAY WITH UR BODY AND NOTHIN ELSE.STAY AWAY FROM THAT DICKHEAD.HOW COME U GET TO LOVE THIS OLD GRANDPA.HE IS SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF THE OLD GRANNIES.THISIS UR LIFE THINK KOOL.ULOOK BETTER WITH FRANKIE MUNIZ.
1322484770

Azshiningstar07's picture

Azshiningstar07

Hilary is right..some teenagers have sex to just 'FIT IN" or 'BE COOL'...you should have sex if u really love tht person & you guys are gona get married!! all i have to say is BE SAFE!!
1322484641

8 years 6 days ago

eyes wide open's picture

eyes wide open

TO THE SAD BITCHES ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^PLEASE DONT BE FOOLED HILARY DUFF IS JUST ANOTHER DIRTY YOUNG HOLLYWOOD SLUT. IF YOU GO TO--- http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.gossiplist.com/blog2/archives/hilary_duff_sex.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.gossiplist.com/blog2/archives/2005_02.html&h=526&w=472&sz=59&tbnid=XxJSxbZokc8pcM:&tbnh=129&tbnw=115&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dhilary%2Bduff%2Bcondom%2Bin%2Bbag%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe%3DoffYOU WILL SEE A PICTURE OF HILARY WITH A CONDOM IN HER BAG. WHAT WOULD A VIRGIN NEED A CONDOM FOR?IM 17 STILL A VIRGIN AND I DONT WALK AROUND WITH A CONDOM IN MY BAG.PLEASE GIRLS GET A BETTER ROLE MODEL, NO A FILTHY LYING WHORE.
1322485588