Banderas And Griffith 'Most Devoted' Couple
ANTONIO BANDERAS and MELANIE GRIFFITH's successful romance has earned them the title of the most devoted couple in Hollywood.
The screen stars have been married since 1996. And, although they hit a rough patch in 1999, Banderas re-ignited their relationship by inputting "creativity" and "noticing the little details".
A year later (00), Banderas stood by his wife when she went into a rehabilitation clinic for addiction to prescription painkillers.
His commitment to their romance was also proved when he and Griffith bought a home in Aspen, Colorado - even though the Spanish actor disliked the town and its winter sports.
A poll in American magazine IN TOUCH WEEKLY poll places them ahead of such romantic couples as JENNIFER ANISTON and BRAD PITT, and HEIDI KLUM and SEAL.
The full top 10 is as follows:
1. MELANIE GRIFFITH + ANTONIO BANDERAS
2. MICHAEL J FOX + TRACY POLLAN
3. KELLY RIPA + MARK CONSUELOS
4. HEIDI KLUM + SEAL
5. COURTENEY COX + DAVID ARQUETTE
6. JENNIFER ANISTON + BRAD PITT
7. ANDRE AGASSI + STEFFI GRAF
8. JOHNNY DEPP + VANESSA PARADIS
9. BENJAMIN BRATT + TALISA SOTO
10. LANCE ARMSTRONG + SHERYL CROW.10/09/2004 09:12