500 Ailing After Charlatans Concert24 January 2005
500 Ailing After Charlatans Concert
An inquiry has revealed that over 500 people fell ill after a sick rock fan vomited at a Charlatans concert in Aberdeen, Scotland, last May (04).
A third of the concert-goers who witnessed the ONE TO ANOTHER hitmakers were struck down by Winter Vomiting Disease during the gig.
An inquiry for ABERDEEN CITY COUNCIL discovered two people were suffering from food poisoning prior to the concert, and one vomited on the steps of the city's Music Hall.
The germs were then carried into the hall and spread through the air-conditioning system, making hundreds ill.24/01/2005 13:56
|Comment on this article|