PARAMOUNT HOME ENTERTAINMENT
DVD RELEASE 13th SEPTEMBER 2004
They’re beautiful, wealthy, and famous - and have colossal egos. Who better to target with practical jokes and wind-ups than celebrities? For the first time on DVD, PUNK’D sees rising star ASHTON KUTCHER (Dude Where’s My Car?, Down to You) catch the rich and famous off guard with a series of elaborate pranks.
This 2-disc set includes the complete first season of PUNK’D, as well as deleted scenes and bonus footage.
• Repossessed: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE’S eight million dollar house and everything in it is seized by the feds for non-payment of taxes.
• Metal Detector Part II: To prove a point, the MTV security bit is recycled with JACK OSBOURNE and JASON "Wee-Man" ACUNA.
• Wag the Dog: KELLY OSBOURNE meets with image consultants who want to mould her into the next Christina Aguilera.
• Britney Spears: The cast and crew of PUNK’D try to pull one over on ASHTON, who enlists BRITNEY SPEARS' help in a vengeful double-barrel-reverse-punk.
• Drinking Games: When a rabid fan finally stops buying STEPHEN DORFF drinks, he stiffs the actor with an eight thousand dollar bar tab.