Tragic U.S. reality star Shain Gandee has been laid to rest in West Virginia.
The Buckwild regular, 21, was found dead in a car last Monday (01Apr13), alongside his uncle David Gandee and friend Donald Myers, after the trio went missing during an off-road adventure trip.
Coroners ruled the three men all died from carbon monoxide poisoning after inhaling a fatal amount of toxic fumes.
A joint funeral service for the Gandees was held at Charleston Municipal Auditorium on Sunday (07Apr13), with hundreds of family, friends and fans of the MTV star in attendance.
The public memorial was paid for by bosses at Parallel Entertainment and Zoo Productions, the companies behind Buckwild, after Shain Gandee's family appealed for donations to help cover the costs of his burial.