Michael Jackson: Long Lost Song With Barry Gibb Leaks - Comments and Message Board

tm4mj, thank you so much for stating that! I hate it when he is referred to that way, and anyone who has taken the time to get to know him as a person, knows that his eccentricity was just that, and not cause for name calling! GRRR!!

Posted 4 years 5 days ago by sjessmess

sjessmess's picture

I AGREE with Sera and Theresa Gallagher ITS VERY RUDE and DISRESPECTFUL TO MICHAEL JACKSON. SHOW some RESPECT TO HIM, and STOP CALLING HIM JACKO!!

Posted 4 years 1 week ago by justice4MJ