Country singer Loretta Lynn is recuperating after reportedly suffering minor burns following a blaze at her home on Tuesday morning (25Feb14).
The fire started when a candle's flame set a chair ablaze in the conservatory of the 81 year old's Hurricane Mills, Tennessee property at around 9.30am local time.
According to a report from local Nashville news station Wtvf-Tv, Lynn burned her fingertips as as she attempted to put out the flames with a pillow.
Officials confirm everyone inside the property got out safely and the fire was quickly extinguished by Humphreys County Emergency Management officials.
It's not the first time emergency services officials have been called to put out a fire on Lynn's property - last year (13) a blaze destroyed a shack on the estate.
Adonis Johnson Creed is the son of legendary boxer Apollo Creed, who died fighting in the ring after a post-retirement comeback.
As with his Formula One documentary Senna, filmmaker Asaf Kapadia cleverly uses archival footage to explore the wrenching story of Amy Winehouse.
The Libertines are finally back with their first single in over ten years, 'Gunga Din', released ahead of their upcoming comeback album 'Anthems For...
And even without much of a plot it's a remarkably astute exploration of masculinity and gender politics.
For those of us who have seen Step Up, Magic Mike or its recently released sequel...
It’s hard to keep up with Miley Cyrus’ relationships, philanthropic efforts...