Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a woman who claims she was hit by the actress' car during an incident in September 2010.
Lindsay Lohan is being sued by a woman who claims she was hit by the actress' car.
Nubia Del Carmen Preza alleges she was struck by the 'Mean Girls' star's Maserati while walking through a West Hollywood intersection in September 2010.
Preza's lawsuit states she has suffered "disabling and serious personal injuries, pain, suffering and anguish" and that she is seeking damages for all her medical expenses and lost time at work.
Lindsay - who has been working at the Los Angeles County Morgue as part of her sentence for breaking her probation in relation to a 2007 DUI (driving under the influence) case - refused to comment on the case.
Earlier this month, the actress was sued by a paparazzi photographer who alleged he was hit by her car.
Grigor Baylan is taking legal action against the actress after he was run over when she was trying to make a fast departure from a Hollywood nightclub - despite the fact she wasn't driving the car.
The photographer's lawyer, Neil Steiner, said the 25-year-old star is being targeted in the case because her assistant was at the wheel and operating under her Instruction.
Mr. Steiner said he had contacted Lindsay's insurance company to settle the claim but they only made an "insignificant offer".
The lawyer insisted he is only seeking "reasonable compensation" for his client, who was medically treated for orthopaedic and neurologic injuries following the incident, which took place on January 10, 2010.