Lindsay Lohan has decided to attend the premiere of 'Scary Movie 5' in Hollywood to bury the hatchet with film's makers after they mocked her legal troubles in the film
Lindsay Lohan has decided to show her support for 'Scary Movie 5'.
The 26-year-old actress - who makes a cameo in the big screen comedy alongside her pal Charlie Sheen - was originally planning to skip the red carpet premiere in Hollywood on Thursday night (11.04.13) because she was upset at the film's producers for making fun of her legal troubles but has now decided to bury the hatchet.
A source told E! News that that the actress, who was recently sentenced to 90 days in rehab after pleading ''no contest'' to charges for lying to police about driving during a car crash last June and must enter a treatment facility before May 2, will join her co-stars Charlie, J P Manoux, Molly Shannon, Jerry O'connell and Ashley Tisdale at the event before flying to Palm Springs for the Coachella Music Festival.
It was previously revealed that the newly single actress, who split from her latest boyfriend Avi Snow this week after a brief romance, was furious with the film's producers for releasing a clip in December that mocked her real life legal troubles.
The clip showed her screaming in horror while watching a fake news clip of her probation being revoked and she claimed it was supposed to show her watching one of her old movies 'Herbie: Fully Loaded'.
A source previously said: ''Producers assured Lindsay she'd have the final say on what jokes went in ... so she was livid when she saw the probation joke instead.
''Lindsay feels this final joke was meant as payback from producers - all because they blame her for holding up the shoot and trashing her trailer.
''She plans to speak to her team this week over the alleged breach of contract.''