Lenny Kravitz's latest track LADY has won an undesirable award - the worst song of 2004.
Lady received the recognition from BLENDER magazine, which brands it "wooden".
Blender says of Lady, "The worst song of the year couldn't have made it to the top without the help of that ubiquitous tie-in GAP commercial, in which rock's silliest peacock meets Sarah Jessica Parker in a car-wreck of flared jeans and warmed-over riffs."
The full top 10 is as follows:
1. LENNY KRAVITZ - LADY
2. NICKELBACK - FIGURED YOU OUT3. EAMONF**K IT - (I DON'T WANT YOU BACK)
4. TOBY KEITH - WHISKEY GIRL
5. FIVE FOR FIGHTING - 100 YEARS
6. JOSH GORBAN - YOU RAISE ME UP
7. BLACK EYED PEA - LET'S GET IT STARTED
8. JOSS STONE - FELL IN LOVE WITH A BOY
9. JET - COLD HARD BITCH
10. LIMP BIZKIT - BEHIND BLUE EYES.09/12/2004 08:59