La Reid - Comments and Message Board

I would like to bring back that sound of Earth Wind and Fire, I have such a song,if Philip Bailey could hear it, or some one who has a similar style of voice and music that would be great contact me @fearlessmonk4@msn.com

Posted 1 year 1 month ago by Philip Charles

Philip Charles's picture

Hey LA i am a 16 year old girl who loves to sing and am e like selena gomez and there is nothing that will stand in my way. But i need your help, see i cant go anywhere if i dont know what im doing. I know youve discovered alot of talent and well, im making a video i will soon post and would love if you could help me. I kow alot of people ask this of you but i really want this. I was going to audition for th x-factor but was unable to travel to lack of money. Please help me make my dreams come true. My name is jami by the way:)

Posted 3 years 8 months ago by Jami23

Jami23's picture

Hey LA...love whatcha bring to the X factor thing!THIS is a huge hit in the right hands..yours....tell me I'm lyin.I Love Your Style by Blank White Page

Posted 3 years 9 months ago by BWPGUY

BWPGUY's picture

What,s up La it,s been alongtime im pitching some jam,s & you are the man. you no me from W.T.L.A 105.3 Dj &you no my friend tim your (roaddogg)from cincy. hitt me when you get a chance. Thank,s

Posted 4 years 5 months ago by RON(ROSSI DOGG)ROSS.

RON(ROSSI DOGG)ROSS.'s picture

ELU - NEW HIP HOP ARTIST IN CHARLOTTE NC!!SOUNDS LIKE A FEW MILLION BUCKS!!ELU on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music ...YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO GO FOR THE PRIZE EVERYTIME! Charlotte, North Carolina ... BOUNCE SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT GROUPwww.myspace.com/elevatedlivingentertainment

Posted 4 years 7 months ago by PECAN TAN

PECAN TAN's picture

"ELU" NEW HOP ARTIST IN CHARLOTTE NC!! CHECK HIM OUT!! AWESOME NEW SOUND!!ELU on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music ...YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE SO GO FOR THE PRIZE EVERYTIME! Charlotte, North Carolina ... BOUNCE SQUAD ENTERTAINMENT GROUPwww.myspace.com/elevatedlivingentertainment

Posted 4 years 7 months ago by PECAN TAN