Kristen Stewart has been named Hollywood's highest-paid actress in Forbes magazine's annual list.
Kristen Stewart has been named Hollywood's highest-paid actress.
The 'Twilight Saga' actress earned a reported $34.5 million over the last year, narrowly beating Cameron Diaz - who earned $34 million - to the top slot in Forbes magazine's annual list.
Kristen's earnings came from her $12.5 million salary plus profit share for both instalments of 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Parts I and II', and also her role in 'Snow Whit and the Huntsman', while Cameron's earnings came from her salaries for 'Bad Teacher', 'The Green Hornet' and 'What to Expect When You're Expecting'.
Sandra Bullock was placed third in the list, for the $25 million she earned for forthcoming movie 'Gravity', as well as profits she is still making from 2009 film 'The Blind Side'.
Hollywood's highest-paid actresses according to Forbes magazine:
1. Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
2. Cameron Diaz, $34 million
3. Sandra Bullock, $25 million
4. Angelina Jolie, $20 million
5. Charlize Theron, $18 million
6. Julia Roberts, $16 million
7. Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
8 = Meryl Streep, $12 million
8 = Kristen Wiig, $12 million
10. Jennifer Aniston, $11 million