Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have had over $4,000 stolen from their home.
The 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' stars - who are expecting their third child together - had the large sum of cash snatched from the bedroom of their Hamptons property last month while they were filming 'Kourtney and Khloé Take The Hamptons'.
Scott, 31, made a complaint to Southampton Town Police on the afternoon of July 8 and alleged that between July 1-4, an ''unknown person did unlawfully remove'' the cash ''from an attaché case that was stored in a bedroom''.
The case is being classified as a felony offence, third-degree grand larceny, and is still being investigated, Detective Michael Smith told RadarOnline.com.
However, the report doesn't indicate whether or not there was any damage done to the property.
The incident comes a few months after the couple - who already have children Mason, four, and Penelope, two - had $50,000 stolen from their Calabasas home just days after Kourtney's sister Khloe found $250,000 worth of jewellery stolen from her house.
Police at the time were said to be questioning 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' crew members in relation to the thefts as they thought it was an inside job.