Kanye West fandom goes overboard as Yeezianity set up by Yeezus worshipping fans
Kanye West has got some pretty devoted fans, fans who hold on to his every rant and hold his music close to their hearts. Then there are some who REALLY like Kanye, like him enough to set up their own religion based upon the rapper. It's called Yeezianity.
Yeezy is part of the Holy Trinity with Kim K and North West, we assume
A group of annonymous fans under the name of the Church of Yeezus have launched a website preaching the word of the Chicago rapper, outlining the commandments all would-be Yeezians must follow should they want to join the Church of Yeezus. We're not sure whether these fans are being serious or not and if they are then we're not quite sure how to react. Makes more sense than a Kim Kardashian Church we suppose.
Followers of the Church of Yeezus are asked to adhere to the five truths of the religion, which are:
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being's right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of man
Surprisingly virtuous actually...
Praise Yeezus??? Fans of Kanye West start 'Church of Kanye.' & started what they call a religion...'Yeezianity.'wow. pic.twitter.com/jVE5YrvA1i— Rashi Vats (@rashivats) January 17, 2014
Next Page: Sounds good? Want to join the Church of Yeezus?