In a poor year for album sales Justin Timberlake's 'The 20/20 Experience' is the only highlight as his return to the music industry earns him the top seller of 2013.
As the year ends it is time to reflect on whose year was 2013.
The 32 year-olds third studio album was released on March 15th 2013 and has sold the most copies of any other album in 2013.
This year has seen a dramatic drop in album sales with J.T's been the only studio set that sold over more than 2 million copies.
According to Billboard, 'The 20/20 Experience' sold 2.43 million by year's end.
The sequel, 'The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2', which was released on September 27th, wasn't as successful.
Although the 'Take Back the Night' singer was victorious in album sales, he also earned the lowest-selling end of year album in the last 22 years.
Previously, Lil Wayne's 'Tha Carter III' took that title when it shifted 2.87 million copies in 2008.
These are the only albums to sell under 3 million copies and top the sales chart.
Coming in second place was the powerful 'Marshall Mathers LP 2', an album described as a "revisitation" by Em, featured the harsh and unforgiving lyrics that made the 41 year-old a global superstar.
It sold 1.73 million copies and marks the sixth time Eminem features in a year's top ten sellers.
The 2013 sales tracking year began on Dec 31st, 2012 ended on Dec 29th, 2013.
See the top ten best-selling albums of 2013 below
1. 'The 20/20 Experience' - Justin Timberlake - 2.43 million
2. 'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' - Eminem - 1.73
3. 'Crash My Party' - Luke Bryan - 1.52
4. 'Night Visions' - Imagine Dragons - 1.4
5. 'Unorthodox Jukebox' - Bruno Mars - <1.4
6. 'Here's to the Good Times' - Florida Georgia Line - 1.35
7. 'Nothing Was the Same' - Drake - 1.34
8. 'Beyoncé' - Beyoncé - 1.3
9. 'Based On a True Story' - Blake Shelton - 1.11
10. 'Magna Carta.Holy Grail' - Jay Z - 1.1
Timberlake's 3rd studio album is the No.1 top seller of 2013